Video production company close to
Burnley, Blackburn and Preston
Media Village deliver stunning promotional video production from their base in Accrington, close to Burnley, Blackburn and Preston. Whatever aims you have, whatever sector you operate in, whatever size your company is, marketing videos are an effective way of driving up business, promoting your company and engaging with customers. A professionally produced video will not only be an interesting addition to your website but can also work effectively as an independent online marketing tool that can enhance your ability to be found online by prospective customers.
Here at Media Village our video services team have been producing and editing corporate videos for many years and understand what works and importantly, what doesn’t work. Our aim is to work with you, to understand your objective and then produce a video that will deliver those objectives. In video production there is no “one size fits all”; from sweeping panoramic shots, entertaining time lapse shots, detailed slow motion shots through to animation and motion graphics they can all be used effectively in successful corporate videos.
promotional video production
Media Village will help you decide how best to tell your story whether it’s for an offline training video or a promotional video advertising your products or services. We can help with all aspects of the video production from helping you decide on content, to auditioning professional actors to deliver the content, or voiceovers. We are extremely passionate about the video services we offer and want the end product to be the very best it can possibly be and to leave a lasting impression upon the viewers.
The process is simple and effective:
- Initial meeting to discuss objectives, timescales and budgets.
- Creative concept and story boarding
- Production co-ordination meeting
- First cut editing
- Customer viewing
- Second cut editing
- Customer viewing
- Final cut editing.
why you should consider including a
promotional video within your marketing mix.
Overall, your promotional video must accurately reflect the services you offer, ignite and hold the interest of prospective customers, and ultimately excite them enough to get in touch with you. Our showreel incorporates the full range of work we can produce, but if you have seen something else then our highly skilled team of cinematographers and support team are more than happy to discuss these with you and help you decide on what to include.
So now here are some good reasons why you should consider including a promotional video within your marketing mix.
- Video gives a wider reach, YouTube is one of the world’s biggest internet search engines. If you are not on it, you are missing out on opportunities. Others like Instagram and Vimeo extend the reach further still.
- A well-made promotional video helps persuade customers into choosing your company.
- Videos are a powerful medium to help show what your service or product is like, how it looks, how it can be used, its size, etc.
- Video testimonials can be a great way of building customer confidence.
- Video allows you to connect on an emotional level. It adds personality, allows you to inject humour and is far less boring than pages of written text.
- Videos that offer industry advice and expertise help build your reputation and can be an effective part of your public relations.
- Videos are a proven method for increasing customer engagement.
- A well-made video is far more memorable than a well-written article.
- Video gives your website an SEO boost.
So if you are looking for a professional video production company to help you get noticed then we can help. We are happy to come out at no obligation and discuss the project you have in mind. We are based in Accrington, close to Burnley, Blackburn and Preston but carry out work across the north west of England and further afield. So why not contact us, what have you got to lose? Call 01254 300000 or e-mail email@example.com
Download our FREE Video Guide
Simply just fill in your details below to get our free ebook: